Карьерные возможностиПодать заявку сейчас
VP - Senior Design and Construction Project Lead / Office and Ops US Sub-Region - C13Locations: Chicago, Illinois, Tampa, Florida, Rutherford, New Jersey, New York, New York
*** This position will require up to 40% travel
Senior Project Lead will have the responsibility for strategically managing a project portfolio comprising an average workload of 30-40 administrative office capital projects. They will be accountable for workplace strategy, design and construction services at ~50 administrative sites totaling ~10MM rentable square feet. Strong leadership and proven capabilities in project implementation, focusing on quality, innovation and exemplary customer service.
- Act as liaison between Citi Realty Services Senior Management, Asset Management, Transaction team as well as internal Client Businesses and Business Real Estate Liaisons (BRELs), to establish project business goals and needs.
- Manage relationship with multiple strategic outsourced service providers, including monitoring of performance /KPIs and any corrective actions required. Proactively assess workload trends, needs and address with external service provider and leadership to right size delivery teams.
- Manage large team of outside consultants and vendors in a collaborative, professional and cooperative manner.
- Assist in the development of strategic real estate strategies with internal asset management group that compliment and support business goals. Translate strategic requirements to into practicable tactics and designs.
- Coordinate capital planning activities for the business with internal asset managers and cost managers. Identify, define and manage project pipeline with asset managers. Release projects to third party providers at appropriate time to deliver projects in line with business commitments and maintain a steady workflow for the capital projects organization.
- Develop specific client requirements and establish clear and verifiable expectations. Identify and manage Stakeholder’s needs. Coordinate project requirements and implementation between internal partners (IT, Security, AV etc.).
- Orchestrate and drive the successful and timely design of construction projects in collaboration with the internal Design group to achieve the business goals and maintain all bank standards.
- Work collaboratively with team to develop comprehensive project plans based on approved funding. Project plans typically include scope, schedule, cost, quality, roles and responsibilities, communication, staffing, risk and issue management.
- Understand the dependencies and inter-relationships of the tasks and deliverables required for a successful outcome and obtain commitment to the plans.
- Develop Requests for Proposals for outside consultant, construction and various other outsourced vendor services.
- Analyze bids, interview bidders and evaluate qualifications.
- Work with governmental and nongovernmental jurisdictional authorities for permitting design approval and construction implementation.
- Manage implementation of projects, including identification and mitigation of risks and issues. Ensure projects are conducted safely, efficiently and with minimal impact to the business. Ensure that punchlists and project closeouts are handled in a timely fashion, according to bank policy.
- In conjunction with the team, lead the development of the scope of work and creation of a detailed project schedule.
- Monitor actual schedule and costs against the project estimates. Report significant variances and develop corrective action plans.
- Review and approve all project payments with support from cost management group. Ensure that compliance rules are fulfilled and project records are complete.
- Communicate effectively with staff and management on status, issues, risks, project goals and objectives.
- Report on program performance to senior management including highlighting issues, mitigation plans and progress.
- Create and promote a culture of transparency, innovation and continuous improvement in the project delivery process and continually look for ways to improve organizational performance.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in business; Master’s Degree Preferred
- 6-10 years’ experience in the construction and project management industry during which s/he applied a structured approach (methodology) to project planning, estimating, monitoring and reporting through the full project lifecycle, from initiation through closure
- Direct experience managing corporate renovations projects highly desired, ground-up experience a plus
- 2+ years’ experience managing project management staff
- Demonstrate leadership and adaptability when facing unique challenges encountered on each project
- High energy and a passion for project management and its processes
- Very strong written, spoken and presentation communication skills
- Very strong influencing and collaborating skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Strong meeting organization and facilitation skills
- Team player with ability to handle strong personalities at all levels of the company
- Experience and ease in interfacing with Senior Management
- Track record of managing work to achieve milestones on time and within budget in a high-pressure environment
- Analytical, flexible, team-oriented, have good interpersonal and follow up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Technical proficiencies in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project as well as industry standard project management tools.
- Financial Services experience preferred
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.